Форумы inFrance  - Франция по-русски
Вернуться   Форумы inFrance - Франция по-русски > Жизнь во Франции > Жилье во Франции

Ответ        

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старое 04.06.2010, 03:25
Дебютант

Дата рег-ции: 01.05.2009
Здравствуйте,
прочитала все сообщения, и могу сказать, что это схема невероятна пополярна.
Тоже переписывалась с мошенниками чисто из спортивного интереса.
Вот письмо аналогичное вашему:

As a result of my reflections and saw all the wasted journeys I had had to do for this story of visit of my apartment for not wasting time between you and i the day of the visit he will be better than the deposit payable on the day of the visit after signing the lease to be ready before my run for fear that I do not face a trip in vain.
This means that you have the sum of € 1,200 in cash mandate urgent.
You go to the post office make a request to mandate urgent cash, once you made the mandate will issue a voucher supposedly received from the warrant urgent cash is received is that you should give it to anyone and After visiting and signing a lease you hand me the receipt from the mandate urgent cash for me to enter into possession of the sum of 1200 €, but otherwise, ie after the visit if it does not fill more than your expectations when you go to the post and take your money it will make a refund because you cons always received the mandate urgent cash on you as your withdrawal your money why the receipt that will be issued after the warrant urgent cash will be made to keep very closely, without reason, you lose your money.
PS The Instant Money Order does not mean that you send me money. NO. It's just a Postal Deposit Guarantee your story I Want to rent my apartment since you should understand that you are not the only customer who is interested.
Once in post, you ask to make a Money Urgent in french(MANDAT CASH URGENT) of 1200€.
So you have to make 1 Urgent Money Order(MANDAT CASH URGENT) 1400 €. Once the Mandate Done, Schedule 1 will be forwarded to the Sub withdraw. This schedule is that you must jealously Keep up Day appointment. Once the appointment after the visit and signing of the lease, you forgive me the schedule of Urgent Money Order in exchange for my apartment keys.
I took you to please read this and learn more about the mandate urgent cash

https: / / www.labanquepostale.fr / index / individuals / au_quotidien / transferts_d_argent / mandat_cash_urgent.En_detail.html

Here is the name which the mandate urgent cash will be made to the name of my lawyer

Name: TAGUIA
Suname: KARIM

Thank you and awaiting confirmation of the feasibility of the mandate for urgent cash to make a reservation to get you visited my apartment in short time.
you can contact me at
Самое смешное, что делец оставил мобильник африканской страны.
Но и это еще не все!!! Будьте внимательны, на форуме оставляет сообщения некая дама (Ирина-Марина Кропотова) вот ее email: polovinka@hotmail.fr. Она дает объявления о сдачи несуществующей недвижимости, и просит выслать залог по pay-pal 500 евро. Вела с ней долгую переписку, а когда спросила ее о гарантиях, и сказала что деньги готова дать только после подписания всех бумаг - пришел ответ, что квартира сдана. Кстати она высылает фото одной квартиры- где в окнах виднеется совершенно разная этажность)))))...более того не разбирается в округах Парижа.
Будьте осторожны
Jizelka вне форумов  
 Ответ с цитатой 
        Ответ        

Закладки